6 months ago
Senior Subcontract Administrator - 1077359
KBRwyle is seeking a highly adaptable individual to join its Procurement Team as a Senior Subcontract Administrator (SCA). Individual must be able to work in a high paced, team environment and must be organized and detail oriented.
Duties will include:
- Developing, negotiating and administering purchase orders and subcontract agreements and executes other aspects of the acquisition process in development of new business proposals and resultant purchase orders/subcontract agreements of moderate to high dollar value, risk, creativity and complexity.
- Work independently with good problem solving skills, while keeping Business Unit (BU) procurement management updated on the status of their assigned activities.
- Member of the proposal process involving Request for Proposal
- Will be required to analyze proposals for all areas of compliance (cost/schedule/T&C/technical/etc.) and will lead supplier negotiations leading to subcontract definitization.
- Ensures post award compliance on the supplier’s performance (cost, schedule, technical, KBRwyle policies and procedures, and all other terms and conditions) of awarded agreements.
- Responsible for post award modifications to agreements including all change related activities.
- Must understand cost/price analysis concepts and tools and be able to implement and complete analysis on moderate to complex supplier proposals and agreement.
WHO WE ARE:
KBRwyle is KBR’s global government services organization. We deliver mission critical, full life cycle services that improve military readiness, drive innovation, and help ensure mission success. Since WWII, we have led many of the federal government’s most important programs in the areas of defense, space and technology. Today, our employees are solving some of the world’s most challenging problems and inspiring the future. KBRwyle core capabilities include engineering, operations, logistics, science, program and acquisition management, IT, cyber and security services.
- 5 + years of related experience.
- Must have understanding of the government acquisition process.
- Working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation.
- Solid negotiation, oral, and written communication skills are required.
- Candidate must possess a positive and proactive attitude and ability to handle multiple high visibility critical tasks simultaneously.
- Must be able to perform duties within a Government approved purchasing system
- CPSR Audit experience a plus, Price Analysis Techniques, Small Business Subcontracting Plans, Word Processing and Electronic Spreadsheets.
- Bachelor’s degree desired from an accredited institution preferably in Business Administration or related field
- Costpoint experience is desired.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Contracts Administration