On behalf of our client, a world leading aircraft ground support equipment organisation, we are searching for a Senior Storesman to join their team located in Manchester on a permanent basis.
You would be joining a small company that focuses on building a team that is excellent both technically and service provider. The team is a small one and as such the client works hard to make each employee feel valued and aim to achieve longevity within the team. They provide a structured development plan inclusive of personal developmental training to ensure you reach your full potential within the business.
· To carry out all functions involved in the running of the stores
· Stock checks, store re-mapping and resolving invoice queries
· Identify and develop new business opportunities
· Manage relationships between internal and external customers
· Lead a small team of technical specialists
· Good mechanical understanding gained within the automotive / aviation industry
· Experience of working in a stores/ logistics/ supply chain/ inventory management role
· Proven experience of senior team lead / leading a team
· Full driving license with ability to travel at short notice within the UK and Ireland
· A good working knowledge of IT systems including Outlook, Word and Excel
If you are interested in this opportunity and are either based in Manchester or are willing to relocate then please contact Emma Race
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.