4 months ago
Senior Specialist (Construction Contracts & Leases) - Corporate Real Estate-MON15547
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Participate in the implementation of the Corporate Real Estate Strategy (which includes all property, project and facility management activities across the regional real estate portfolio);
- Provide recommendations on best use of assets, including upgrades, changes, decommissioning;
- Have proven capacity to analyze corporate real estate projects and build complete business cases;
- Oversee/support/assist in lease negotiations, existing leases and identify new opportunities/options;
- Oversee/assist/manage all aspects of relocations, tenant improvements, expansions, new constructions;
- Ensure contract compliance in the regional real estate portfolio;
- Maintain excellent relationships with real estate advisors, brokers and other suppliers
- Leverage cross functional coalitions and teams within IGS West Region, as well as with IGS East Region;
- Gain a thorough understanding of the market for the product family and have a solid comprehension of suppliers capabilities, their positioning in the market, and their strategies;
- Identify, analyze and realize cost optimization opportunities;
- Negotiate contracts, commercial agreements and product changes, as well as amend contracts;
- Plan and analyze business needs and provide recommendations to key internal stakeholders using governance and reporting tools (e.g. Key Performance Indicator KPI).
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a bachelor's degree in Commerce, Administration, Real Estate and/or have extensive experience in Corporate Real Estate;
- You have a minimum of five (5) to seven (7) years of relevant experience in commercial real estate (leasing, property, project, construction and facility management etc.), preferably with a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience with a corporate user;
- You demonstrate solid expertise in your field;
- You have experience in negotiating legal terms in all types of real estate contracts, in particular construction contracts, acquisitions/dispositions contracts and leases;
- You have strong influencing and stakeholder management skills, including regional executives;
- You are culturally astute;
- You are able to work well under pressure and tight deadlines; focused and value driven;
- You have solid negotiation experience and very strong negotiation skills;
- You have strong interpersonal and organizational skills; self-motivated and self-directed;
- You have team leadership skills;
- You have strong communication abilities, are results oriented and a team player;
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project) and experience using SAP (asset);
- You have excellent communication skills in English and French, both spoken and written; German is an asset.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Internal Planning
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 17.08.2018, 3:19:48 PM
16.10.2018, 10:59:00 PM