2 months ago
Senior Software Engineer TS/SCI with Poly
Fort Meade, MD US
TS/SCI with Polygraph
CACI is looking for a highly motivated experienced Software Engineer to join our team in Annapolis Junction, Maryland with a current TS/SCI with Poly.
More About the Role:
The CKM team is seeking to add software developers to an existing team where the chosen candidates will work in an environment of System Engineers and other Software Developers to perform Data Science activities. The team will analyze existing data sets to develop metrics and identify trends. From these results, analytics will be proposed and approved to enhance knowledge and capture value from the data. The Software Developer will design, develop, and test these approved analytics, advising on integrations with enterprise systems and developing metrics.
What You’ll Get to Do:
You will perform software development in the creation of analytics, writing custom queries, developing metrics, and advising on system integrations. Efforts will be in support of the Cyber Security Operations (CSO) Cyber Knowledge Management (CKM, X2333) which leverages Knowledge Driven Operations (KDO) to capture, counter, share, and target adversary cyber operations.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four years of software engineering experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor's degree
* 14 year Experience in Software Engineering
* Programming experience using Java at least 8 year
* Experience with using MapReduce, PIG, and Restful Services
* Experience writing requirements and coordinating/negotiating the design and implementation of those requirements with all stakeholders, especially analysts, understanding their needs in order to translate them to new requirements.
* Experience with the collaboration of multiple organizations across the agency, including working with various products within CSO and the Capabilities Directorate.
* Ability to bridge gaps between mission needs and tool environments
* Have the capability to be a good communicator to explain best practices and principles of Knowledge Management
* Experience in the SIGINT mission
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• Understanding of fundamental cyber security, cyber operational awareness, and computer network defense practices.
• Familiarity with graph analytics and cyber knowledge domain
• Experience with open source and enterprise data science, collection, database, and dissemination systems like Jupyter Notebooks, Kibana, and Python in a data analytic environment
• Experience supporting an operational environment to include management of customer and mission needs and balancing those needs with software deployments
• Working knowledge of Cyber activities to include networks and the associated technologies including routers, firewalls and cross-domain solutions
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience giving briefings
• Working knowledge of the major data repositories
• Working knowledge of the various CSO and Capabilities systems
• Familiarity with the various dataflows related to the CSO systems
• Experience with the support of operational systems, including managing customer and developer relationships
• Participation in technical trade studies to support operational decisions
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.