about 1 month ago
Senior Software Engineer - TS/SCI Poly
Annapolis Junction, MD US
TS/SCI with Polygraph
CACI’s Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector, is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to support a large, prime Intelligence contract in Hanover, MD
What You’ll Get to Do:
You will be a key member of a large prime contract effort, comprised of multiple teams working to secure, operate and enhance customer systems. This position is for a Senior Software Engineer supporting the design, development and testing of enterprise software critical to the Customer enterprise utilizing your background in developing enterprise-grade Java applications.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelors degree a technical discipline and 8 years of Software Engineering experience. Additional experience may be substituted for degree.
* 3+ years experience in SIGINT, IA or IT domains
* Experience developing enterprise-grade Java applications
* Current TS/SCI Poly clearance
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience writing software using message-oriented middleware such as JMS, AMQP, STOMP, or MQTT
* Ability to debug and resolve application errors and performance bottlenecks in a timely and effective manner
* Experience developing, deploying, and maintaining software in an Enterprise Linux environment
* Experience developing software with Git and Maven/Gradle
* Knowledge of the Spring Framework and Dependency Injection
* Experience using Enterprise Integration Patterns (Apache Camel)
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.