5 months ago
Senior Software Engineer (GIS)
Req #: 211774
Location: Fort Bragg, NC US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Senior GIS Software Engineer is responsible for the development, administration, deployment and maintenance of custom geospatial applications in support of customer organizations.
- Their duties shall include, but are not limited to, performing complex analysis, design, development and modification of .NET tools utilizing traditional RDBMS, NoSQL data stores, Hadoop File Stores and SOLR indexes.
- Minimum of ten years software engineer experience
- Shall be highly proficient in developing, administering and deploying custom geospatial and/or applications in support of customer organizations.
- Shall possess the ability to create and develop custom tools utilizing RDBMS, NoSQL data stores, Hadoop files stores and/or SOLR indexes.
- Performs high level/expert systems architecture design and evaluation.
- Shall possess strong oral and written communication skills
- Shall possess high level/expert ability to manage and work with static and dynamic streaming geospatial oriented data.
- Shall be proficient in C# and Java programming languages.
- Security+ certification.
- Bachelor's degree and three additional years of general experience in the fields of targeting, intelligence systems architecture and geospatial systems experience are highly desirable.
- C and C++ experience.
- Network+ certification.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.