about 1 month ago
Senior Software Engineer - C# - TS/SCI Poly
Hanover, MD US
TS/SCI with Polygraph
CACI’s Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector, is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to support a large, prime Intelligence contract in Hanover, MD. This position is part of the Corporate Reusable Software team (EndPoint services). As a Senior Software Engineer, you will design, development and documentation of policy-driven software for use in cloud-based systems.
What You’ll Get to Do:
In this role, you will have significant interaction with a wide variety of other programs.
You will be responding to new requirements which are levied regularly on the EndPoint Services team and are dynamic in complexity.
You will create work plans from nebulous/conflicting requirements and communicate ideas and status updates to leadership.
Your responsibilities will include C# programming, Smart Data, and access control.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelors degree in a technical discipline and 8 years of Software Development experience
* Current TS/SCI Poly clearance
* Strong experience with C# programming
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Familiarity with the ICMS Register and Manual, and generally with data security policies and common data marking formats as they apply to classified environments
* Experience interacting with the corporate IdAM solution, specifically attributes and authorization
* Familiarity with object-oriented programming theory and best practices for the modularization and decoupling of complex processes
* Experience with UML diagrams and/or other methods of expressing the implementation and operation of software
* Experience implementing multi-threaded applications and with the optimization of complex processes and data structures
* C# Plug In / Plug In Office integration a plus but not required.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.