2 months ago
Requisition ID: 16486
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackling the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies – Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
"I feel the need...the need for speed!" If you like the movie "Top Gun", you will love the Test and Training Instrumentation Engineering Department.
Collins Aerospace is a pioneer in the development and deployment of innovative communication solutions for government applications. The T&TI Engineering Department develops state-of-the-art test and training range products for cryptographic, datalink, networking, and command and control applications. We specialize in the development of high quality, highly secure training solutions for the U.S. military, laying the foundation for Live Virtual Constructive (LVC) capabilities. T&TI Engineering is responsible for all product line and engineering tasks related to the design, analysis, test and certification of Air Combat Training systems, maturing products from concept phase through accreditation and factory production.
Work on all phases of the software development life cycle using Agile software development practices following the Scaled Agile Framewok
Develop innovative tools and testing infrastructure that support model-based automated code generation as well as automated build and continuous integration and test using Python and C++
* Bachelor's degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) discipline
* U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidates must possess or meet eligibility requirements for obtaining a U.S. DoD Secret Clearance.
* Experience with full life cycle OOA/D software development using C++
* Experience with networking protocols and standards
* Experience with configuration management tools and processes
* Good written and verbal communications skills and the ability to work well with others in a professional team environment
* Good organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks while balancing priorities and schedules
* Motivated self-starter with strong analytical skills
A successful candidate may possess the following:
Experience with Python and C++ programming languages
Experience working in Atlassian tools (e.g., JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence, Bamboo, etc.).
Experience with multi-threaded real-time embedded applications
Knowledge and cognizance of Live Virtual Constructive concepts
Able to investigate problems to the root cause and then champion the creation and implementation of corrective actions
Experience with Agile development methodology
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
* Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
* Tuition reimbursement
* Life insurance and disability coverage
* And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Collins Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.