12 months ago
**THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLY CLEARANCE**
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics ("BI&A"), a subsidiary of The Boeing Company, is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join their top-tier team.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
* Design and code new software or modify existing software to add new features
* Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments
* Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements
* Develop simple data queries for existing or proposed databases or data repositories
* Develop or implement algorithms to meet or exceed system performance and functional standards
* Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, confer with users or system engineers; analyze systems flow, data usage and work processes; and investigate problem areas
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* 14 years’ experience as a Software Engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
4 years of additional Software Engineer experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
* Experience with JAVA, .NET/C#
BI&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (PDF)