5 months ago
Senior Software Developer (PL/SQL)
Req #: 216718
Location: Charlottesville, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Security Clearance: Secret
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
CACI has a great opportunity if you are someone who is passionate about agile and delivering quality software. We are looking for a Senior Software Developer that specializes in PL/SQL to join an established agile team based primarily in Charlottesville, VA (some telecommuting is a possibility) and inclusive of several remote development and testing resources. In this position you will be involved in designing and developing web-based relational database solutions for a key Department of Defense application with 1000+ users at various locations worldwide. With an emphasis on the Oracle 11g and 12c RDBMS suite, including SQL, PL/SQL and DBA tools, the Senior Software Developer will actively participate in sprint planning/review sessions with the product owner. As a Senior Software Developer you will provide technical and team leadership. You will also be responsible for evaluating, scoping, designing and ultimately delivering on customer commitments.
* Create, maintain and optimize Oracle database packages, stored procedures, functions, triggers and materialized views
* Support efforts related to the requirements, design, implementation, and administration of database applications
* Research, design and develop complex enterprise-level web applications built on relational databases
* Transform complex customer requirements into working, maintainable solutions
* Adapt off-the-shelf solutions to meet government customer needs and requirements
* Work in a collaborative agile team environment
* Ensure code/peer reviews are completed to support the delivery of high-quality releases
* Participate in Sprint Reviews and Sprint Planning Sessions
* Rehearse and execute customer demonstrations of new functionality
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and 10+ years of general work experience (with 5 to 7 years of related experience).
* DoD Secret Clearance required, must be current
* 5+ years of development experience with Oracle 11g and/or 12c
* Strong skills in SQL, PL/SQL
* Experience with packages, stored procedures, functions, triggers and materialized views
* Experience with the requirements, design, implementation, and administration of database applications
* The ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in an occasional high-pressure environment
* Possess excellent teamwork and collaborative skills, with the ability to lead and manage the effort of others as required
* Successful experience delivering solutions as part of a medium to large sized development team
* Strong leadership skills and an ability to plan and execute effectively
* Familiarity with Agile software development methodology, processes, and techniques
* Excellent organization, communication and writing skills.
* Experience with Oracle Text
* Experience with Oracle Label Security
* Familiarity with some or all of the following: JIRA, Subversion, USG IA development and security standards.
* Successful candidate will be imaginative, responsive and be able to communicate well with users.
* Other helpful skills include LINQ Microsoft Workflow, WPF, SVN
* Active TS/SCI clearance (will be submitted for a CI polygraph, if candidate does not already possess one.)
What We Can Offer You:
* We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.