4 months ago
STS Technical Services is hiring Senior Sales Representatives in Glen Burnie, Maryland.
In this role, your primary responsibility will be marketing, promoting and selling power generation products and services.
* Generate and develop customer accounts to increase sales.
* Assess customer needs by conducting a thorough interview and gaining a true understanding of their business need.
* Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts, soliciting new accounts, building rapport, influencing design specifications, providing service information and explanations.
* Prepares quotations.
* Review new project requests, related technical documentation and system architecture (where possible).
* Determine/specify products and scope of work necessary to fulfill customer requirements.
* Establish a complete project price and respond to requests for quotations.
* Coordinate with the Project Manager to ensure all necessary project documentation is submitted prior to and after project initiation.
* Follow-up on project specific unit and component ordering, lead times and delivery schedules.
* Ensure that project data is recorded were necessary (ex. Open Order Report, PowerCom, Quote Log etc.).
* Maintain an accurate monthly sales forecast.
* Monitor project status and participate in scheduling, when necessary.
* Monitor project financial performance.
* Communicate and resolve, or assist in resolving project problems and issues with customer.
* Establish and maintain a working knowledge of CPG products.
* Complete all assigned training (i.e., STAR, Safety, etc.)
* Complete – deliver all marketing initiatives (i.e., lunch & learns, strategic accounts and account development plans).
* Document sales activity in CRM.
* Maintain professionalism, diplomacy, understanding, and courtesy in all customer interactions.
* Sales territory includes Baltimore and Washington, DC (plus surrounding counties).
* College, university, or equivalent degree in marketing, sales or a related subject or equivalent industry experience required.
* Pursuant to government contractual requirements, US Citizenship Status is a prerequisite for this position.
* Focus On Customer Needs – Able to leverage network of customer contacts to attain customer specific information that will provide useful in making informed business decisions and increase understanding of customer needs.
* Account Planning – Is able to develop strategies to grow business, formulate marketing plans, identify support needs and measure progress. Understands what strategies need to be put in place to strengthen customer relationships. Uses the Customer Market Profitability tools (such as OEM Supply Agreement CORPthat support account planning as well as customer loyalty NPS tools and process.
* Sales Calls – Able to formulate sales call plans, conduct calls according to plans, gather information and negotiate terms of sale. Able to coach others.
* Manage Customer Relationships – Manages customer interactions and relationships to maximize sales opportunities. Utilizes appointment and customer contact management software. Able to coach others to develop effective contact management habits. Consistently demonstrates ability to establish rapport, meet commitments, and develop effective working relationships with customers.
* Sales Negotiations – Able to identify negotiating tactics used by customers and how to manage them. Familiar with Customer Market Profitability tools (such as OEM Supply Agreement CORPthat can be utilized during negotiations. Can recognize the balance of power within a negotiation and has the skills to alter that balance. Drives toward collaborative relationships (i.e. win/win relationships).
Why Should I Apply?
* Medical Coverage on 1st day of employment
* Fantastic opportunities for career advancement
* Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
* 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
* Wellness Program
* 16 days of vacation within 1st year
* Education Reimbursement options
* Annual Performance Bonuses
* Nationally recognized most ethical company in 2017
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
21 days ago
only 8 days until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close