4 months ago
STS Technical Services is hiring Senior Quality Program Managers in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
STS is seeking a Senior Quality Program Manager in Oshkosh, WI. Work for our premier client who is a leader in their industry. This is a great opportunity to grow with for a Fortune 500, multi-billion dollar company who has won numerous awards including: Forbes 2017 America’s Best Large Employers. Glassdoor 2018 Best Places to Work, and 2018 World’s Most Ethical Companies
You will be responsible for all activities and personnel in any of the following Quality areas: Product Quality, Process Improvement, Supplier Quality and Manufacturing. Position may involve implementation of quality systems, maintaining ISO certifications and compliance, and overall quality control.
* May be responsible for continuous improvement of control testing, manufacturing, assembly processes, tracking system cycle-time goals, and standard operating procedures; product quality; process control; supplier quality processes; ISO audits; receiving inspections; supplier audits; quality and contract proposals; and other related activities as assigned
* Accurately maintain company records and documents in accordance with policies and procedures
* Work with other quality personnel in obtaining goals of meeting or exceeding customer specification while meeting target costs
* Report and chart quality measures
* Conduct process capability studies and present results in standardized format
* Oversee and assign all product quality deficiency reports
* Respond to quality process non-conformance issues in an expedient manner
* Analyze and implement effective solutions in order to coordinate the resolution of major quality issues
* Must exhibit the ability to proactively plan and execute plans in accordance with established time constraints
* Coordinate and work inter-functionally with Quality, Engineering, Contracts, Sales, and Manufacturing to resolve quality related issues
* Create and assist in establishing, maintaining and certifying quality guidelines, processes and procedures. Promote awareness of procedures and quality systems within the organization
* Assign, schedule and coordinate quality audits internally and externally
* Communicate effectively with suppliers and internal teams to correct and prevent deficiencies
* Participate in or delegate a representative for all quality meetings including the Corrective Action Board, Control Testing and Management Review Meetings
* Interview, supervise, appraise, and discipline employees. Acknowledge team accomplishments
* Bachelor’s degree in Quality, Business, Operations Management or related field
* 7 plus years of related work experience
* Two years knowledge or training on extreme-duty vehicles
* Advanced training/experience in the use of statistical techniques including CP/CPK
* MS Windows, Word, Excel, Project, Lotus Notes email and JD Edwards experience is mandatory within three months in this position
Why Should You Apply?
* Excellent growth for advancement opportunities
* Best in class benefits package including:
* Medical Coverage on 1st day of employment
* Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
* 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
* Wellness Program
* 27 days of vacation within 1st year
* Education Reimbursement options
In addition, our client offers excellent growth opportunities and room for advancement.
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call. .
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.