3 months ago
• Maintaining Quality Management Manual (QMM) documentation when updating need.
• Planning and organizing staff training concerning to the quality system (ex. Internal audit, Thai Smile Quality Training)
• Performing the internal and external audit related to Master plan of audit.
• Coordinate with concerned functions of the operations internal audit.
• Coordinate with Engineering and Maintenance department for quality system.
• Keep and maintain the standard of ISO for the company
• Be the secretary in Safety, Security and Quality Committee (SSQC) meeting
• Coordinate with Operations to perform the IOSA standard.
• Other tasks assigned by Manager
• Know the policy and procedure in Quality Management Manual (QMM) Manuals.
• Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and competency in both oral and written communication skill, both Thai and English (minimum TOEIC score of 550)
• Experience in Quality field at least 3 years
• Experience in the Aviation field at least 3 years.
• Be familiar with Quality standard (ex.ISO, IOSA etc.)