Our client is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defence systems in the air, on land and at sea. The Mission Systems division is looking for a Senior Project Planner/PMO Manager to support the Programme Managers and Project Managers with the complex scheduling and administration of their projects and work packages. At this site, Wimborne in Dorset, 50% of new employees have relocated there for the beautiful surroundings and life balance.
· Work with established tools and processes and they will provide training to develop your skills and career within the PMO and associated teams
· providing project administration support to assigned programmes, product groups and/or functional groups
· Work in accordance with published Project/Programme Management processes and guidelines
· Production and maintenance of the required programme, product group, system, sub -system or equipment work package related reporting data
· Analyse data, explain trends and highlight potential issues
· Must have experience managing/supervising less experienced planners
· Previous project management/administration experience
· Ability to analyse and present complex data, to accurately manipulate data and transfer it between applications
· An understanding of project planning, scheduling, estimation, tracking, status reporting, risk and configuration management
· MS Excel & Project advanced level, MS PowerPoint and SharePoint intermediate level, MS Project Server (or equivalent PM system) and advantage
As a global leader delivering mission-critical technology, our client trusts their employees to draw on ingenuity and passion, leading to an empowering culture. The department is 20 strong, working on multiple complex projects with values as high as £500m. Their Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring. If youre based near or are interested in relocating to in Wimborne, Dorset and are interested in joining an innovative high performing team with a great team spirit trusted to deliver a great service to key stakeholders, as Senior Project Planner/PMO Manager, please apply for more details.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.