5 months ago
STS Technical Services is Hiring Senior Project Managers of Design Engineering in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
STS is seeking a Project Manager of Design Engineering in Dodge Center, MN. Work for our premier client who is a leader in their industry. This is a great opportunity to grow with for a Fortune 500, multi-billion dollar company who has won numerous awards including: Forbes 2017 America’s Best Large Employers. Glassdoor 2018 Best Places to Work, and 2018 World’s Most Ethical Companies
You will be responsible for engineering projects within a design and development program. This includes the supervision of teams of engineers and designers. The position will also direct high level engineering analysis and design of new and modified components and subsystems.
* Participate in the budgeting process to include recommending capital improvements and preparing justification data as required
* Researches, studies, and proposes use of new technologies to be used in the development of new and improved products
* Maintain effective communication with suppliers, internal and external customers, and outside resources concerning technical issues
* Evaluate designs for performance, safety and reliability
* Directs preparation layouts, drawings, specifications, and bills of material
* Create and maintain project documentation for project planning, requirements analysis, risk management, issues, management, status reporting, project communication, and quality assurance
* Perform engineering analysis to support the selection of parts, components, and materials that meet requirements
* Provide technical assistance for prototype, pilot, and production support
* Provide leadership to a technical staff to ensure program success. Assure designs meet customer requirements, statutory requirements, and corporate objectives
* Establishes priorities for work delegated to others
* Prepare technical proposals, quotations, reports, and presentations
* Able to obtain a secret security clearance as required by job duties
* Bachelor’s of Science in Engineering
* 8-plus years related experience
* Experience with a high level cad system
* PMP certification
* Possess a strong mechanical knowledge of vehicles and related systems
* Strong verbal presentation and written communication skills
* Excellent time management and organizational skills
Why Should You Apply?
* Excellent growth for advancement opportunities
* Best in class benefits package including:
* Medical Coverage on 1st day of employment
* Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
* 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
* Wellness Program
* 27 days of vacation within 1st year
* Education Reimbursement options
In addition, our client offers excellent growth opportunities and room for advancement.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call. .
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.