Title: Senior Project Manager
Work Type: Permanent or 6-month contract
Salary: £55,000 per Annum (£55.00 per hour for contract)
Location: Cranfield, UK
Our client is an aerospace market leader in rapid prototyping of new aerospace concepts, and modifications to existing aerospace platforms, to meet the most challenging issues facing the industry today. Utilising its aerospace reputation established over 30 years combined with its EASA/MOD approvals to: design, build, test and fly airborne systems, our client provides a comprehensive range of services for both manned aircraft and unmanned airborne vehicles (UAVs/drones).
· To successfully deliver assigned projects within the budget set, in the timescale and to the quality required of the scope and business needs.
· To maintain and grow customer relationships in order to encourage further business and to support the development of new business throughout the bid phase.
· To show leadership and be a professional role model for other PMs, including demonstration of a continuous improvement ethic.
· To support the financial health and growth targets of the business by working closely with the Management on resourcing, financial reporting and forecasting
• Job Title: Senior Project Manager
• Placement Type: Permanent or 6-month contract
• Location: Cranfield, UK
• Reporting to: Project Office Manager
• Salary / Rate: £55,000 (£55.00 per hour for contract)
• Shift: Monday to Friday – extended hours when required
• Hours: 37hrs per week
• No direct reports: 0
· Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; supporting preparation of an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
· Leading teams to deliver projects within the budget set, in the timescale and to the quality required of the scope and business needs.
· Compile resourced project plans to feed into overall resource forecasting and management.
· Manage project resources, schedule and financials throughout the full project life cycle from bid to closure.
· Management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery.
· Contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery.
Duties / Responsibilities
• Support the strategic development of company project management processes as part of the continual improvement programme.
• Contribute to the forward management of the Company by offering suggestions and constructive actions to processes and results.
• Maintain relationships with other Business Groups to ensure effective communication.
• To ensure all necessary documentation is completed accurately.
• Ensure that Project purchasing, and invoicing are up to date
• Ensure that Project schedules and project files are up to date
• Ensure that Project reporting is accurate
• To ensure the health and safety of all staff by observing Company policies and procedures and reporting any incidents as necessary.
• To attend any training courses / sessions as requested by management.
• To carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by management.
• Degree or equivalent preferred
• Prince2, APM or PMI qualifications preferred
• Previous experience in Project / Programme Management using leading methodologies and processes.
To Apply Now for the role of Senior Project Manager, please apply via the button shown.
Call Jack O’Brien TODAY! oo441392241335.
Additional Keywords: Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, cabin mechanic, aircraft mechanic, avionics, sheet metal worker, engineer, CAE, B1, NDT, sheet metal, B2, B1.3, rotary, helicopter, jet2, management, captain, cabin crew, first officer, quality, ATR, qatar airways, airworthiness, safety, manager, composite, technician, avionic, aw139, aircraft technician, stores, flight attendant, operations, Qatar, aircraft fitter, B1 engineer, flight dispatcher, maintenance, Embraer, painter, aircraft engineer, instructor, logistics, camo, fitters, cabin mechanic, director.