2 months ago
The Boeing Company is seeking a Senior Project Management Specialist to support the Boeing Productivity initiatives. The candidates will support Productivity Leadership Development Program (PLDP) participants, with targeted problem solving, along with planning and execution of priority projects.
* Lead assigned tasks independently and demonstrate proficiency in all project management areas in accordance with accepted project management standards.
* Assist with oversight responsibility (including performance management & reporting) for the portfolio of projects in support of the PLDP leader's goals and objectives, provide appropriate tracking and reporting per plan.
* Provide in-depth analysis of projects culminating with lessons learned and historical reports for incorporation into future project plans.
* Provide assessments of team performance to appropriate management
* Support development of solutions to complex problems that require ingenuity and innovation.
Relocation assistance is available to eligible candidates.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
Typical Education/ Experience:
Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 8 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee
* Bachelor's degree or higher
* 5+ years' experience in the aerospace/defense industry
* 5+ years’ experience utilizing Microsoft Office Tools (Project, PowerPoint, Excel)
* 5+ years' experience using Project Management Skills/Techniques
Productivity Tools experience (Lean, Six Sigma, Value Stream Mapping)
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award