about 1 month ago
STS Technical Services is hiring Senior Program Managers in Milwaukee, Wisconsin!
STS Technical Services is recruiting a Sr. Program Manager to hold responsibilities towards the daily execution of contract requirements to ensure cost, schedules and performance goals are met. The emphasize of this position is to drive execution of projects for product development teams from concept through completion, along with providing interface, communication and coordination with internal and external customers on matters pertaining to existing contracts and bid proposal activities.
This is a DIRECT HIRE Position – Relocation Assistance Available
Duties and Responsibilities
* This position has both budget and administrative responsibilities.
* Manage and direct the daily execution of contract requirements to ensure that cost, schedules and performance goals are met
* Drive execution of projects for product development team (kick-off through project close).
* Provide interface, communication and coordination with internal and external customers on matters pertaining to existing contracts and bid and proposal activities
* Participate as a team member or leader on bid and proposal activities. Insure that the requirements of the request for proposal are met in the preparation and documentation of bids and proposals
* Actively seek new business opportunities in coordination with Business Development
* Lead program reviews that provide appropriate status, costs and risks management.
* Prepare for and participate in contract/subcontract negotiations. While representing Company’s interests, ensure that all government regulatory guidance is adhered to
* Develop and implement plans and schedules to execute contracts/subcontracts. Allocate and control contract budgets for labor, material, travel and purchased services. Report program status to senior management on a monthly basis
* Formally identifies, assesses, monitors and mitigates risk throughout the program life cycle. Obtains management approval prior to making decisions that will cause deterioration of established program, cost and schedule objectives
* Develop and implement corrective action plans when deviations from budgets and/or schedules are evident. Seek senior management assistance in resolving schedule and budget problems as they arise.
* Perform variance analyses of schedule and cost on a formal and informal basis and present them to senior management (i.e. earned value management system)
* Ensure that conduct of contract requirements is executed in accordance with appropriate regulations and Company policies and procedures (i.e.: federal acquisition regulations)
* Provide leadership to program team. Ensures communication and cooperation among team members and resolves areas of conflict.
* Manage project material inventory effectively
* Ensures a timely closeout of completed programs to ensure that all obligations are satisfied and program documentation is properly recorded
Include education and years of experience required
* 10+ years with Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Successful track record in managing complex programs
* Knowledge of program management tools and procedures
* Solid leadership and management skills, particularly “influence management” and “conflict resolution”
* Experience throughout the program lifecycle from development through sustainment to include: proposal development, requirements decomposition, generation of system and subsystem statements of work and subcontracts, risk management, and continuous improvement efforts including implementation for cost reduction and performance improvement efforts
* Experience with earned value cost accounting and reporting; experience with metrics for assessing and reporting program progress, productivity and variance analysis
* Experience interfacing and leading other departments on a program including; finance, contracts, engineering, logistics, manufacturing and supply chain management
Additional Desirable Qualifications Skills and Knowledge
* Program Management certification preferred (i.e. PMP or DAU level 3)
* Demonstrated success in managing manpower planning, project reviews, scheduling and budget control
* Excellent leadership and oral and written communication skills
* Prefer experience with turnaround programs in which recovery was successful.
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call. .
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
8 months ago
only 27 days until close
about 1 month ago
only 9 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close