7 months ago
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
ServiceMax from GE Digital is a leading industry provider of field service management software – an estimated $25 billion market worldwide. The company continues to reimagine and create solutions for the 20 million people globally who install, maintain, and repair machines across dozens of industries as the leading provider of complete end-to-end mobile and cloud-based technology for the sector.
ServiceMax brings together the right data at the right moment to delight customers and drive business results at the crucial point of service. We’re rethinking field service, and delivering cutting edge technology to help companies perfect service delivery, drive revenue and growth, and delight customers. Come be part of our innovative team!
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
You will be the main point of contact or customers and have responsibility and oversight to all Digital work within that segment. This individual will work with ServiceMax professional services, our S/I partners and our customers to establish world class program and technical governance through the implementation of the ServiceMax ITIL-based governance program, develop and execute global roll-out programs and maintain executive alignment with our customers during the implementation journey.
* Act as a matrix manager of a team of project managers managing large, highly complex projects
* Provide oversight, coaching, mentoring and leadership to ensure project managers are executing projects in accordance with schedule, cost, performance and quality Commitments Drive and document process improvement in the project management processes and provide/implement best practices for project management
* Leverage commonality between industries, see the trends and be an ambassador on how to position digital solutions effectively to drive change within a customer account
* Manage all relationships and aspects of client engagement and interaction, including advising on strategy and technology
* Articulate the GE Digital strategy, including ServiceMax, APM, Digital Thread, Brilliant Factory and IoT
* Report out to C-level executives on a regular basis.
* Lead a matrixed team working on customer initiatives and coordinate work across multiple functions including service deployment, project management, engineering and UX
* Interact with leadership teams at all levels in the organization to provide updates and to gather feedback
* Design and manage budgetary and operational frameworks within customer segments
* Build effective dashboards for frequent reviews with GE senior leaders and customers
* Anticipate challenges and resolve conflicts
* Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, business, or a related field or equivalent experience
* Significant experience in a dedicated project management role with responsibility for large scale IT project
* Proven years of experience in customer management and program management
* Proven track record working with customer CIOs and business senior leadership
* Experience with at least one global or complex multi-phase software or SaaS product implementation
* SFDC knowledge strongly preferred
* PMP Project Management Certificate preferred
* ITIL Change management experience preferred
* Field Service or CRM experience preferred
* Prefer strong experience in industrial software services or product development functions
* GE Leadership Program Graduates will get credit towards relevant work experience, commensurate to the program they have completed
* Legal authorization to work in the EU is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
* Must be willing to travel 50%
* Must be willing to work out of a home-based office or local GE office if available
* Experience with CxO level communications and customer relationship development
* Proven track record in dynamic high paced environment
* Proven track record and ability to develop new opportunities
* Experience in software analysis, design, quality assurance, SW methodology, and architecture
* Proven ability to understand new software development practices, languages, and tools
* A formal certification from a project management institute or body is desirable
* Works cross function/industry to analyze information; Able to present analysis and recommendations to drive strategic decisions; asked by C-level stakeholders to review and make recommendations that lead to comprehensive and rapid decisions impacting overall business strategy
* Leads the implementation of economic value selling throughout customer organization. Offers assistance and input to others across GE on this topic
* Coaches/mentors others on best practices for project delivery and execution. Acts as advisor to others in the area of customer satisfaction; focuses on tangible and intangible benefits to ensure customer awareness and satisfaction
* Helps team members understand their contributions in support of the broader direction. Continuously measures the completion rate of personal and team deliverables and compares them to the scheduled commitments. Effectively balances different, competing objectives
* Creates meaningful stories and two-way communications that drive behavior. Communicates functional strategy and roadmap with sufficient detail for teams to utilize. Describes functional area information to leaders. Coaches others on effective presentation skills.
* Ability to develop partnerships and relationships at all levels of a team or organization (from technical to executive). Ensures active collaboration with cross-functional parties to ensure alignment across various customer touch points.
* Influences and energizes others toward the common vision and goal. Maintains excitement for a process and drives to new directions of meeting the goal in the face of unfavorable odds and setbacks
* Uncovers and articulates critical success factors necessary for the customer to acquire, implement, and utilize a solution; assists customer in identifying shortcomings,
Locations: United Kingdom; Flexible
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.