8 months ago
Senior Program Analyst
9 months ago(4/12/2018 8:43 PM)
# of Openings
Atlas Air, Inc
This position is responsible for developing, supporting and integrating new and existing business systems.
* Responsible for the design, development, testing and documenting of .Net applications
* Developing, supporting and integrating a variety of financial and airline operations systems.
* Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and as part of team.
* Efficiently manage time for timely project deadlines as well as ad hoc requests.
* MS or BS in computer science or equivalent education
* 6+ years of professional experience working on both web and mobile applications.
* 6+ years of experience in development utilizing the Microsoft .NET stack and .Net Framework
* 6+ years of experience developing WCF and/or Web API web services
* 6+ years of experience developing responsive MVC web applications utilizing the Razor syntax view engine and web services for data integration
* Must be highly experienced in REACT
* Must be highly experienced with HTML5, JSON, XML, and CSS including the Bootstrap Framework
* Must have an in depth understanding of relational database design
* Should have extensive experience with the software development life cycle and the processes surrounding it
* Must have the proven ability to build code which conforms to a specified architecture that can be easily reused and well understood by other developers
* Must be able to Unit Test and document own code
* Strong Agile and Waterfall experience
* Strong communication skills are essential