7 months ago
Senior Product Engineer (Aircraft Group)
tackling complex and exciting challenges?
to develop your skills and achieve success?
a culture based on teamwork and respect?
Moog in Torrance, CA is
looking for a Product Engineer to provide support for
Aircraft production programs both at the Design Center (DC) and the Production
Center (PC). The Product Engineer provides Engineering support to
specific Product lines which can be more complex program in nature, and takes
responsibility in providing technical guidance to Assembly and Test personnel
or others in need for his/her product knowledge.
Here’s what you can
expect to do as a Product Engineer at Moog ….
all phases of the product life cycle including development, new product
introduction (NPI), product transfer and product delivery by:
* Providing clear production assembly/test
instructions to operations personnel to maintain efficient production.
instructions includes formal Work Instructions
Test Procedures (ATP / PAT)
Historical Record (EHR) entries
* Supporting the evaluation and implementation of
equipment to meet production requirements for operations department.
fixtures and tools, production flow-line systems, and test equipment.
YOU’LL NEED ….
Degree in Engineering; with 5 years relevant technical experience; or Master's of Science Degree in Engineering; with 3 years relevant technical experience; or a
Bachelor's of Technology Degree in Engineering; with 8 years of relevant technical
* Travel may
be required - 5%
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and commitments
* Strong organizational skills; demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and able to react to shifting priorities to meet business needs.
* Ability to relocate to Torrance, CA.
* Need to have background in ANSI Y.15.5 Geometrical Tolerancing
* Preferred 3 and 2 Dimensional Cad knowledge using NX.
* Have past experience in creating Tool and Fixtures designs, for assembly of mechanical and electrical components.
Minority/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Female/Disability/Veteran
: United States-California-Torrance
: Product Engineering - Military (X61)
Position Type: Full Time - Regular
: Yes, 5 % of the Time
:Dec 31, 2018