3 months ago
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
This position is for an Established Procurement professional. Carries out Procurement processes, standards, and operational plans, including RFPs, negotiation preparations, and cost analysis. Responds to client inquiries about order status, changes, or cancellations to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Carries out Procurement processes, standards, and operational plans, including RFPs, negotiation preparations, and cost analysis.
* Responds to client inquiries about order status, changes, or cancellations to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Carries out activities associated with purchasing goods, materials, supplies, and services to ensure terms are in the organization’s best interest.
* Prepares purchase orders, approves payments, and negotiates prices to ensure the procurement process goes smoothly, under general guidance.
* Compiles price proposals, financial reports, and other data and information to provide input on reasonable prices.
* Prepares request for proposals (RFP) and bid packages to take on new accounts.
* Monitors contract performance to ensure compliance with contractual obligations.
* Contacts suppliers to schedule or expedite deliveries to ensure resolution of problems such as shortages and missed or late deliveries.
* Responsible for all aspects of the relationship with a specific supplier within a commodity.
* Directs and manages all schedules, and purchase orders for the client account or the product family.
* Ensures product is delivered on time, meets quality standards, and at the right cost.
* May perform delivery assurance responsibilities.
* 3 years of prior experience
* Bachelor’s degree from accredited school
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
* Drug Screens for re-hires only performed for previous employees who have been gone from the company for more than 1 year
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.