Operating globally, Monarch Aircraft Engineering (MAEL) supports the airline and provides aircraft maintenance services to third party customers located in Eastern and Western Europe, the Middle East, Australia and North America. MAEL is a leading MRO for new technology aircraft, including the Boeing 787 Dreamliner, for which it is one of a small group of worldwide Boeing-approved GoldCare providers. Our employees are our greatest asset and are fundamental to the success of our business. Our team are amongst the most highly trained professionals in the industry and are committed to delivering superior levels of service.
Monarch Engineering; Line Maintenance provider of the year 2017; are in their 50th year.
We are a dedicated and customer focused company who are looking for a Senior Mechanic to join our Luton Line Maintenance Team.
As B1 Mechanic you will be responsible undertaking Aircraft maintenance as directed by your supervisor in the most efficient and effective way; in accordance with the relevant maintenance data and company procedures.
Your duties will include:
· Ensure compliance to H&S & COSHH procedures / regulations
· Undertake work as directed by the licenced engineers and Senior Mechanics
· Use AMOS and MDOC systems to perform the required maintenance activities
· Ensure you are fully conversant with all relevant company procedures
· Demonstrable experience of system/structural knowledge
· Knowledge of H&S regulations
· Must be able to use recognized aircraft documentation
· Have a broad skill-set in aircraft maintenance rigging, component replacement and have a good structural knowledge
· Microsoft Office
· Ability to undertake complex maintenance tasks in line with maintenance procedures
· Time served aircraft apprenticeship or equivalent
· Experience in aircraft maintenance
· Communication – verbal and written