Operating globally, Monarch Aircraft Engineering (MAEL) supports the airline and provides aircraft maintenance services to third party customers located in Eastern and Western Europe, the Middle East, Australia and North America. MAEL is a leading MRO for new technology aircraft, including the Boeing 787 Dreamliner, for which it is one of a small group of worldwide Boeing-approved GoldCare providers. Our employees are our greatest asset and are fundamental to the success of our business. Our team are amongst the most highly trained professionals in the industry and are committed to delivering superior levels of service.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Mechanic to be based at our Birmingham Line. The main purpose of the Senior Mechanic position based at the Birmingham Line is for Aircraft maintenance and related activities in accordance with company procedures and as required in accordance with company procedures and under Part 145, as delegated by the Line Manager.
The Key Responsibilities for the Senior Mechanic position based at Birmingham Line are:
· Ensure responsibility for H&S procedures compliance.
· Carry out and certify aircraft maintenance within the limits of his company authorisation.
· Monitor aircraft scheduled, and unscheduled maintenance requirements and any other relevant technical requirements as detailed by the Shift Leader/Licensed Technician and ensure these requirements are complied with.
· Implement company policy and procedures to ensure smooth running, compliance and development of the station.
· Shift handovers are carried out each shift to ensure all relevant information is available to the oncoming shift/management.
· Liaise directly with customers about all aspects of the line operation occurring both during period of duty and in anticipation of events to follow that may impact the operation.
The successful candidate for the Senior Mechanic position based at Birmingham Line will have the following attributes:
· Must have extensive knowledge of line maintenance activities
· Must be able to motivate and lead a team of mechanics
Must have EASA Category A license.
· Use of AMOS and Microsoft essential.