5 months ago
Senior Manager Program Management Business Delivery
5 months ago(8/30/2018 4:24 PM)
# of Openings
Atlas Air, Inc
This position will support the successful delivery of all program activities listed below for any assigned Business Delivery initiatives.
We are looking for an Agile Program Manager who embodies the spirit of the agile manifesto and principles to enable our team to continually improve their sustainability, predictability, and ability to collaborate. This individual will serve as Scrum Master for a product development team, providing effective project and backlog management, support story definition and estimation, drive collaboration, and provide facilitation, leadership and coaching in support of agile development.
Overall Program Guidance
* Ability to create a multi-phase roll out plans
* Initial program release.
* Additional releases at approximately a 6 – 8 week cycles.
* This role will be responsible for the successful queuing up of all subsequent releases
* Each release should include the following deliverables:
* Project Management.
* Project Approval
* Gathering initial requirements.
* Initial project estimates.
* Guide project through project approval process.
* Senior IT Management
* Creation of a detailed project plan.
* Creating tasks that the project team can understand and track to.
* Oversight and stewardship that team members are tracking to their deliverables.
* Ensuring that all cross functional teams understand and are delivering on interdependent tasks.
* Escalation Processes
* The person in this role will need to develop an effective escalation process for those tasks that are falling off plan.
* Overall management of multi-facet team.
* The person in this role will be responsible for ensuring that vendor as well as Atlas resources are held accountable for all deliverables.
* Correlation amongst team of inter-related tasks.
* Build team cohesiveness.
* Manage to a successful conclusion.
* Monitor performance of vendor and report on same.
* Develop metrics of quality of output and incorporate into future contracts
* Communications to:
* Project Team – weekly.
* Steering committee – weekly.
* Project Board – bi-weekly.
* Escalation as necessary
* Project Budget
* The person in this role will have to create a process that allows them to come with a project budget leveraging the following tools:
* Estimation – Internal & External resources.
* Requirements gathering
* For initial project estimates
* Invoice management
* Oversee expenses are not running over estimated budget per release
* Work with procurement to come up with a favorable invoicing strategy
* Financial stewardship/tracking of overall budget for the year against all expected releases.