5 months ago
Senior Manager Enterprise Solutions
1 year ago(2/2/2018 9:41 PM)
# of Openings
Atlas Air, Inc
Provide technical leadership in enterprise technology initiatives, including ongoing technical guidance and mentoring; manage a team of architects and vendors to provide support on execution of projects and day-to-day work.
* Responsible for the leadership and growth of a high-performing diverse team of technologists focused on various domain areas
* Responsible for Staff Management including recruitment, mentoring, training, target setting and performance assessment
* Lead the architecture and design of solutions for the enterprise; provide technical expertise and leadership in large scale infrastructure projects, including management of project resources and implementation of new technologies
* Act as visionary and strategist for solution subject matter area; help create mid and long- term technology roadmaps aligned with business needs
* Research, evaluate and recommend new products and technologies; perform proof of concept trials to determine business case and planning criteria for new investments
* Develop the appropriate business case for all new requests and actively direct project managers and business analysts in the creation of the project proposals and statements of work. This may include providing technical approaches, tasks, deliverables, work estimates, assumptions, dependencies, etc.
* Oversee the implementation of major upgrades and enhancements to existing environment
* Collaborate with project managers and other business partners to coordinate the execution of projects
* Manage peer relationships, including interface with peer IT managers, across Infrastructure Architecture, Security, Enterprise Operations and Business Systems Delivery
* Drive communication with functional and subject matter expert counterparts to represent technical interests in systems initiatives
* Represent the needs of the company with outside service providers and manage vendor relationships
* Establish and cultivate strong business relationships with vendors and other external and internal stakeholders
* Be an ambassador for IT, working across the business to provide effective communication on IT matters and build relationships with other teams to ensure effective dialogue between departments
* Collaborate with the team to refine existing methodologies, and develop enhancements and changes that result in efficient, repeatable delivery of services
* Produce comprehensive system documentation and any knowledge transfer to effectively handover system architecture to other departments for successful implementations
* 10+ years’ experience working in an IT environment in a senior technical capacity and at least 5+ years’ experience managing a technical team
* Expert knowledge and extensive hands-on experience designing, deploying and supporting the following technologies:
* Directory Services, Authentication/Authorization, Single Sign On (SSO) and Federation Services; experience to include Microsoft ADFS, PingFederate and/or other SAML/OAuth solutions; expert knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory 2012 required
* Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012/2014/2016, Failover Clustering, DFS, Group Policy, DNS/DHCP, PowerShell, SCCM, SCOM, Identity Management (MIM)
* Email/Mobile/Unified Communications & Collaboration:
* Microsoft Exchange 2010/2016 in hybrid mode (O365), including OWA and ActiveSync, in a highly available, load balanced environment
* Perimeter email security technologies, i.e. EOP, Proofpoint, etc.
* AirWatch MDM, Veritas EV 12, Unified Communications (Lync/Jabber/Skype for Business); SharePoint 2013/2016
* Strong Technical knowledge and experience in large scale deployments, Windows architecture and systems, Public/Private Cloud Solution offering as well as:
* Application & Server Virtualization:
* Citrix XenApp 6.x/7.x, PVS, XenDesktop and NetScaler Secure Access Gateway in a highly available, multi-site architecture
* VMware vSphere 6.x in a large (1000+ nodes) enterprise environment, vCenter, DRS, HA, Host Profiles, Horizon View, SRM, Cisco 1000v switching
* Microsoft App-V
* Microsoft Hyper-V a plus
* Enterprise Storage & Backup:
* Dell/Compellent Storage Center and Dell/EMC Isilon
* Enterprise-level primary storage technologies from Dell/EMC, HPE, IBM and/or pure flash storage vendors, i.e. Pure Storage, Tegile, etc.
* Data Replication (SQL Mirroring, SQL AlwaysOn Availability Groups), Fiber Channel and Fiber Channel over Ethernet technologies
* Actifio platform architecture a plus
* Experience with Dell Blade server infrastructure, including CMC and OpenManage, and converged and hyper-converged (Nutanix) solutions
* Passion for understanding emerging technologies with pragmatic insight into where those technologies can be integrated into business solutions
* Experience leading projects, scoping project requirements and cost, and preparing project plans using Microsoft Project
* Proficient knowledge of scripting with PowerShell, Batch, Shell, SQL, Python or Perl a plus
* IT Automation and Configuration Management; Chef, Puppet, or Ansible experience a plus
* Creation, deployment and management of Cloud based resources; AWS or Azure experience a plus
* Experience in the development of enterprise standards and technology architecture
* Experience with Cloud computing platforms, such as AWS, Azure, Office 365, DaaS, etc
* Impeccable communication skills (Strong Verbal and Written) with executive management; ability to translate and effectively communicate highly technical concepts to a non-technical audience
* Excellent documentation skills (Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Experience in Business Analysis, RFP, RFI and gap analysis.
* Meticulous attention to detail with an ability to produce high quality work in a dynamic environment
* Analytical and detail oriented mindset and strong interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills.
* Able to adapt to different situations in an ongoing fast paced environment.
* Familiarity with ITIL v3 Foundations, TOGAF, or COBIT preferred
* Familiarity with Linux a plus