3 months ago
Senior Manager, Creative Director
Head, Brand & Marketing Communications
CML - Marketing
* Creative leadership for content strategy and execution for all creative assets in all channels to support Marketing across multiple touch-points to ensure Brand consistencies:
1. Brand CI for Digital and offline advertising 2. Creative content i.e photography, videography, travel articles, editorial contents, social media, tactical, BTL items and events
* Manage internal and external creative agency teams to build scalable and innovative creative concepts, authentic brand voices, unique look and feel, relevant messaging and ensure brand integrity and consistent quality across all deliverables.
* Cross-functional collaboration with stakeholders to translate strategic goals into compelling brand experiences and deliver engaging, impactful and timely solutions that elevate the brand.
* Put in place structure, workflows and creative processes to generate style guides, brand tools and scale production of visual assets. Develop and fill internal content library to store and share assets across the group.
* Lead, motivate and develop skills of team members, focusing on growing areas of strength, assigning accountability, empowering them to do their best job. Promote a culture of innovation and teamwork.
Qualification & Working Experience
* Degree in Marketing/Creative with minimum 7 years working experience in creative field
Skills & Knowledge
* Minimum 7 years’ experience in creative leadership, from planning, strategy and ideation to execution, including art direction, brand and digital design, print, motion graphics, photography and videography, editing and production.
* Strong creative vision and understanding of brand in different spaces. Able to balance creative visions with practical business needs.
* Solid management experience managing creative staff of diverse backgrounds, skills and needs and external agencies.
* Familiarity and expertise in Adobe CC – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, MacOS, Google, Office, and other design, web, communications and photography platforms and software;
* Ensuring seemless communication with interdepartment and also with agencies