THIS IS WHERE INCREDIBLE GROWTH BEGINS
TECHNOLOGY & INFRASTRUCTURE
Senior Manager – Capital Asset Stewardship
The team is doubling the size of our business. At the same time, they’re keeping maintenance costs down and driving asset capability up. With full responsibility for assets from creation to disposal, their watchword is reliability. Better still, they make sure we don’t just do what we legally need to do, but go further. So, we’ll embrace your fresh ideas to improve our use of energy and environmental resources. It’s all about meaningful change.
What you’ll deliver
• Responsible for Infrastructure Capital Asset Stewardship and overseeing Asset Life Cycle Management across a very large and diversified asset base. Accountable for Managing Infrastructure Asset Register (Engineering Services) with up to date asset registration and its condition.
• Managing the visits to all ‘parent assets’ falling under ES maintenance responsibilities once every year, reassessing its physical conditions including those of child assets against pre-prepared checklist.
• Recommend immediate non-routine intervention based on current condition, budget planning and continuous follow up in collaboration with respective section for completion of intervention. Updating post intervention condition in Condition Assessment Tools and MAXIMO
• Manage the maintenance of ES Asset Register and deliver financial objectives by forecasting requirements on Capital Investment needs, preparing annual CAPEX budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, etc.
• Manage Revisit to Existing Maintenance based on outcomes of condition assessments post interventions, in collaboration with System and Reliability Engineers. Thereby optimizing the maintenance regime for the refurbished or replaced assets
• Enforce safety regulations and compliance with all legal and government and regulatory requirements. Maintain a safe, secure, and legal work environment.
What you bring
• You should be educated to University level degree in any Engineering discipline or in Science & Technology. With certification in ISO 55000 quality standards or Qualified Asset Management Professional
• You should have minimum 8 years work experience out of which 6 years’ experience in Asset Life Cycle Management spanning various asset classes coming under infrastructure asset base.
• Experience in scientific and structured asset condition assessment. Deploying digital transformation and modelling. Experience in working with large asset base with diversified asset classes.
• You should have Proficiency in any recognized digital condition assessment and cost modelling tools and Knowledge of MAXIMO is desirable
• You should have good Knowledge of Asset life cycle management Processes
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that’s all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing – and being pushed – to work better and smarter. With us, you’ll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You’ll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you’ll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.