My European airline client is growing at a fast rate, and is now seeking a Senior Manager of Supply Chain and Materials in Barcelona.
This role would suit someone who is keen to join a vibrant and multi-cultural team, in a challenging and high growth environment.
* Leading the Materials and Supply Chain Team, responsible for procurement, component repairs, stores operation and management, transport logistics.
* Develop strategies to achieve the airline's goal of optimising overall cost and continuous improvement.
* Establish goals, KPIs, processes and procedures for the airline's technical supply chain dept.
* Identify cost saving opportunities and coordinate improvement initiatives across the organisation, including repair costs, fleet warranties and support maintenance reserve recovery.
* Implement sound inventory management processes.
* Manage supplier relations.
* Create, negotiate and manage long-term supply contracts with vendors.
* Oversee the development of Supply Chain team members.
Ideal candidate profile:
* A minimum of 7 years relevant Aerospace Supply Chain experience. Procurement experience is also beneficial.
* A degree in a relevant field.
* A strong understanding of the end to end supply chain process, especially in purchasing & logistics.
* Fluency in English essential. Spanish desirable but not essential.
* Good knowledge of EASA regulations.
* Excellent negotiation skills and strong analytical capabilities.
* Strong commercial awareness, business acumen as well as the ability to multi-task in a normally fast-paced environment.
* Working knowledge of AMOS, Navision & MS Office.
* Strong communicator at all levels with a methodical, analytical and service-oriented outlook.
* Attentive to details.
If you are interested in applying for this position, already hold the right to live and work in the UK and you meet the above requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!"