10 months ago
Reports To: Maintenance Standards Manager
Reporting to Maintenance Standards Manager, the role of the Senior Maintenance Standards Engineer is to ensure that the maintenance provided by the Maintenance Organisations on CX/KA/AHK aircraft meets the intent of the Manufacturer’s instruction as well as CPA standard. This is achieved by on-site surveillance, process observation and inspections of the CX/KA/AHK aircraft and Maintenance Repair Organisation maintenance processes. As a senior engineer the role will also include supervisory and training responsibilities.
* On site surveillance of maintenance processes in Base Maintenance (HKG and overseas MROs).
* On site surveillance of Transits, Light Maintenance (HKG and Line Stations).
* Perform aircraft inspection to support C of A renewal process.
* Resolves maintenance standard issues with MROs.
* Report and analyse finding trends, lead process improvements initiatives.
* Collaborate with ENG HMO / LMO teams on maintenance standard issues.
* Collaborate with MRO QIT / SIT or equivalent on maintenance standard issues.
* As secondary function, perform internal and external audits and to assist in incident investigation process.
* Perform assignments / projects as requested by team leader / manager.
Experience, Key Skills & Qualifications:
* Minimum 6.5 Years Experience in Aircraft Engineering, base maintenance, and inspector experience would be an advantage.
* Aircraft Maintenance Type License on CX / KA / AHK fleet, with practical certification experience in Line / Base maintenance.
* Previous experience on CX/KA/AHK aircraft types and Quality Assurance, auditing and surveying experiences would be an advantage.
* Supervisory and team leader experience
* Good analytical and IT skills.
* Good understanding of maintenance standard requirements and challenges faced by the maintenance operations.
* Good spoken and written English skills. Mandarin and Cantonese will be advantageous
* Confident communication and interpersonal skills, assertive and influential to changes.
* Possess a driving license, willing to work on shifts and travel to overseas maintenance facilities.
* Analysis and Problem Solving
* Planning and Organising
* Communication and influence
* Team and Partnership Working
* Drive for Excellence
Application Deadline: 26 Oct 2017
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.