8 months ago
Senior Maintenance Controller 767
4 months ago(10/24/2018 4:31 PM)
# of Openings
Atlas Air, Inc
Responsible for reviewing all maintenance discrepancies for operational impact and develops an action plan to reduce or eliminate a delay.
* Coordinates the maintenance, tooling and parts support for all maintenance activities with our vendors and internal departments.
* Coordinates parts and manpower requirements for engine/aircraft repair beyond the capability of contract vendors and monitors repair activities through to completion.
* Manages implementation of repair action plans.
* Researches and completes SDR reports and works in conjunction with the FAA liaison to provide follow-up as requested by the FAA.
* Analyzes problem areas and recommends corrective action through technical interaction with maintenance vendors, engineering and flight crews.
* Identifies chronic aircraft problems and develops detailed action plans for their repair.
* Briefs maintenance management on aircraft systems problems and provides corrective action plans.
* Travels with the aircraft to gather additional information on aircraft problems as required.
* Briefs Duty Manager and above on status of all aircraft in work on shift.
* Provides on the job training for Maintenance Control Specialists.
* Airframe and Powerplant License required.
* Minimum 5 years experience in the airline industry, preferably with wide-body aircraft.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Able to read wiring diagrams, structural repair manuals, maintenance manuals and illustrated parts catalogs.
* Extensive Experience with 767-200/300 and ETOPS