My European airline client is growing at a fast rate, and is now seeking a Senior Line Maintenance Manager in Barcelona.
This is a new role for someone who is keen to join a vibrant and multi-cultural team, in a challenging and high growth environment.
* Manage all outsourced and insourced line maintenance activities.
* Oversee the following teams: Maintenance Control (MCC), Short-Term Planning, contractor relationship with outsourced maintenance providers, Engineering, Materials, Operations Control and Flight Operations.
* Undertake operational, technical, financial and management duties.
* Ensure the technical dispatch reliability.
* Direct troubleshooting and recovery efforts during AOGs, delays and cancellations.
* Oversee the maintenance schedule.
* Continuous monitoring of aircraft technical status to minimise repair times and costs.
* Monitor Deferred Defects and MEL items across the fleet and manage rectification.
Ideal candidate profile:
* EASA B1 Licensed Engineer with A320 type rating essential. A B2 license with A320 type rating in addition would be very beneficial.
* Fluency in English is essential. Spanish is desirable.
* 10 years' experience working on A320 family maintenance, including line maintenance.
* Strong knowledge in all areas of aircraft maintenance according to EASA Part M and Part 145.
* Team management and troubleshooting experience is essential.
* MCC and LCC experience advantageous.
* Strong communicator at all levels.
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
* Team player who is attentive to detail, whilst not losing sight of the end goal.
* Working knowledge of MS Office, AIMS and AMOS.
* Service oriented, methodical and analytically minded, with the ability to work under pressure.
If you are interested in applying for this position, already hold the right to live and work in Spain, and you meet the above requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!"