Responsible for all Line maintenance activities at the station, as required in accordance with Company procedures and under Part 145, and as delegated by the Line Manager.
- Health and Safety - Ensure responsibility for H&S procedures compliance
- Line Maintenance Operational Activities - Supervise and delegate personnel as operation demands to ensure smooth running of operation.
- Processes and Procedures - Implement Company policy and procedures in order to ensure smooth running, compliance and development of the station.
- Shift Handovers - Shift Handovers are carried out each shift to ensure all relevant information is available to the oncoming shift/ management.
- Customer Liaison - Liaise directly with customer with regards to all aspects of the line operation occurring both during period of duty and in anticipation of events to follow that may impact operation.
Must have extensive knowledge of Line Maintenance activities
Must be able to motivate and lead a team of Engineers to meet operational requirements
Must have EASA B1 and or B2 License with type approval on at least one type
Must have minimum of 1 year Licensed Engineer experience
Type Rating: Airbus A320,A330,A350 Boeing 737,757,787
Supervisory experience required
Use of AMOS and Microsoft essential