Operating globally, Monarch Aircraft Engineering (MAEL) supports the airline and provides aircraft maintenance services to third party customers located in Eastern and Western Europe, the Middle East, Australia and North America. MAEL is a leading MRO for new technology aircraft, including the Boeing 787 Dreamliner, for which it is one of a small group of worldwide Boeing-approved GoldCare providers. Our employees are our greatest asset and are fundamental to the success of our business. Our team are amongst the most highly trained professionals in the industry and are committed to delivering superior levels of service.
Monarch Engineering; Line Maintenance provider of the year 2017; are in their 50th year.
We are a dedicated and customer focused company who are looking for a Senior Licensed Engineer to join our Luton Line Maintenance Team
As Senior Licenced Engineer you will carry out, Supervise and certify aircraft Maintenance using approved data and to correct standards on Group and customer aircraft. Must hold and be able to demonstrate currency on a minimum of two types maintained by MAEL at Luton, A300, A320, B757, B767.
The key responsibilities for the Senior Licenced Engineer – Luton Line, are;
· You will ensure all maintenance carried out is correct to approved data and to correct standard within budget.
· Meet set targets as briefed by the Check manager
· Supervision of direct reports
· Support of Line maintenance as required.
· Train and support apprentices and trainees in aircraft maintenance
· Ensure you are fully conversant with company policies and procedures
· Ensure incomplete tasks are effectively documented within the guidelines of shift handovers
· Ensure all tasks are carried out in line with health and safety & COSHH regulations
The successful Licenced Engineer – Luton Line, will have the following attributes;
· Will have completed a recognised apprenticeship or equivalent.
· Will have a current EASA B1 license and be able to hold company approval on at least two relevant aircraft types.
· Must be able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of aircraft systems and industry procedures.
· Must be conversant with aircraft documentation and have a broad skill set in aircraft maintenance, repair and trouble shooting.
· Must have good communication skills at all levels.
· Must have good planning and time management skills.
· Must be highly motivated and a good team worker with good leadership qualities.
· Must be able to work under pressure and in a flexible manor.
· Must be competent in computer systems. AMOS knowledge recommended but not essential.
· Will hold an EASA B1 license with at least two relevant aircraft types that can be demonstrated as having recent experience in line with regulatory requirements.
· Will have EWIS, Human Factors and SFAR88 certificates/ training