3 months ago
Senior IT Professional / Software & Hardware Integration
Job ID: 456743BR Date posted: Oct. 11, City: St. Louis State: MissouriProgram: Energy Services - MW
Description:Lockheed Martin is seeking an IT professional for our St. Louis based energy efficiency programs. This position will support the integration of software and hardware solutions to meet program objectives. In addition, this position will support the development of visual management capabilities such as reports, scoreboards, and forecasting.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in an information technology or business related discipline.
- 3+ years in a related position
- Ability to work effectively and professionally across multiple business functions
- Must be detail oriented and the skill sets to handle multiple projects and roles.
- Strong MS Excel Skills
- Experience with developing reports, scoreboards, analytics, and forecasting methodologies.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics CRM or similar CRM / ERP system functionality
- General User Interface (GUI) effective design experience/ knowledge
- Experience with the development of mobile applications
- Experience with the development of web based portals for customer access and data entry
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: ESS0385 MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROL Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Information Technology Clearance Level: None Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: FLEX-Non-Standard 40 hour week Shift: First