8 months ago
Senior IT Analyst- JDE
5 months ago(10/3/2018 1:34 PM)
# of Openings
Atlas Air, Inc
This position will provide functional and technical support and maintenance of the company’s JD Edwards Enterprise 1 ERP system.
Principal Competencies Required:
* Strong functional support for JDE Financial modules including fixed assets.
* Experience in support and maintenance of application interfaces to and from JD Edwards – including web services and z-file processing.
* Preparation of functional design documents and technical specifications.
* Third Party relationship management, ensuring all enhancements, ‘third party’ actions, system maintenance and all related activities are in compliance with internal and regulatory policies and standards.
Principle Position Responsibilities:
* Primary responsibility for providing JDE support to business users for the financial modules;
General Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Fixed Assets.
* Advises on configuration and setup of system master data to support efficient use of the JD Edwards financial systems, including security, menu/task setup, AAI configurations and related A/P and A/R functions to identify areas for improvement.
* Analyzes and designs of custom JDE reports/applications and interfaces to fulfill business requirements.
* Prepares use case testing scripts to ensure quality delivery of system enhancements.
* Creates logic/process flow diagrams for complex routines, assists in debugging of programs, testing and correction of program logic.
* Ensure compliance with the established systems change control procedures including proper documentation for all projects and change requests.
* Work with the business functions to establish and define opportunities to leverage the system to greater advantage for the company.
* Accepts personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work assigned and assumes ownership of the results.
* Bachelors Degree in business or technical discipline.
* 5+ years of experience in implementing/supporting JD Edwards financial applications software required.
* 2 – 3 years experience in a similar position.
* Highly organized individual with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
* Flexibility to work additional hours when necessary.