10 months ago
Thursday, July 19, 2018Apply
Responsible for managing accounts within a defined sales territory, providing service to existing customers and targeting new accounts for sales growth to ensure that Kamatics strategic sales goals are met. This position is located within the Midwest at a home based location.
* Identifies opportunities and potential of current and new accounts within Kamatics marketing strategy. Develops strategies and campaigns, makes sales presentations and sales calls.
* Manages a defined sales territory and works with Kamatics departments to achieve sales targets.
* Maintains relationship with accounts, communicates activities, and provides reports to customers and department. Handles customer inquiries and complaints. Refers issues for resolution.
* Updates presentations for soliciting accounts to keep Kamatics in forefront of providing solutions for customer needs.
* Makes recommendations to management for new sales initiatives.
* Provides monthly reports to management.
* Maintains clean and safe work environment. Follows safety and environmental procedures and regulations. Reports safety incidents to supervisor.
* Makes recommendations for improvements to work processes and procedures. Contributes to 5 S programs in work area.
* Provides a high level of service to all internal and external customers. Contributes to positive teamwork environment.
* Performs other duties as assigned. Accomplishes related results as needed.
* Utilizing extensive prior knowledge and experience within the aerospace industry, is able to provide a higher level of performance to the above tasks.
* Education: BS degree in Engineering or technical related field
* Experience: 8-10 years or technical experience in an Aerospace/Military Aviation environment
* Prior experience with bearings
Essential Skills and Abilities
* Ability to handle/manage several projects
* Ability to interact at high management level
* Analytical thinking
* Business acumen
* Communication (listening, verbal, written)
* Customer focus
* Decision making
* Sales management
* Time management
* Kaman policies, procedures, and structure
* Kamatics products
* Aerospace industry
* Customer industry, needs, and solutions
* Travel: 60%
* Valid driver's license