about 1 year ago
Senior Executive, Product Development
Manager, Product Development & Head of Inflight Products
CML - Product
To provide a supportive role in maintaining a systematic approach and overseeing all aspects of product development and life cycle management including understanding market demands, technology trends, industry developments and the competitive field to identify potential new product opportunities.
1) Facilitate research for new products, product enhancements, and product redesign. Involved with new product concept brainstorming meetings and makes recommendations on the potential and practicality of products in development.
2) Assist with the management or execution of the product development process from the concept phase to implementation and post-launch analysis phase. Ensure the accuracy of product development design, processes and activities align with company’s objective and goals.
3) Ensures that marketing / promotional literature match product specifications.
4) Works with other divisions on cross-business unit opportunities as well as relevant service providers.
5) Monitors post launch progress and works with relevant departments on Quality Compliance
Qualification & Experience
Degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business Administration with 2 years experience in F&B, Telco, IT, Hospitality, Marketing
Skills & Knowledge
Results oriented with extensive experience in change management activities
Creative with professional and technical knowledge in research and analysis
Aptitude towards innovation and technology; design and/or food & beverage
Analytical, enthusiastic and with excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written strong skills with MSOffice
1. Handling of multiple stakeholders & projects
2. Aggressive timelines
3. Balancing premium products and cost efficiency