9 months ago
Fleet Technical Support (Software Support) – Flight Operations will be responsible for assist Fleet Technical Support team by developing software codes (in-house as well as through liaising with external vendors) to augment Flight Operations functions. More specifically, Senior Executive - Fleet Technical Support will be responsible for
* Hardware and software integration, testing of systems for FTS.
* Support FTS team in EFB project for IPad MDM management implementation and routine functioning.
* Assist FTS in data entry in worksheets, preparation of manuals.
* To help maintain Content / Document Management System for all technical manuals handled by the FTS.
* Develop algorithms for analysis of flight operations data for aircraft performance monitoring, reporting trends and generation of fuel management advisories.
* Advise FTS team on ACARS data link services, Navigation database, DFDR related matters.
* Any other duties assigned by M-FTS / GM- Technical / VP-LOT.
* Represent Flight Operations during ARC and C of A.
Experience: 2-3 years of experience in IT domain. Aviation Experience Desirable
Academic Qualification: Degree in Engineering (or equivalent) in IT/Computer Sciences/MCA is preferred from a recognized University