We are working exclusively with an incredible client who is a world leader in their field. They have been at the forefront of innovative brand new technology which has been shaping our future for decades.
Their brand new project needs an experienced, passionate Senior Electronics Engineer with experience in Hardware/Firmware development. This is a contract opportunity with an initial length of 6 months with a very high chance of an extension. The position is based in Austria in a beautiful huge city hub.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Senior Electronics Engineer:
- Improve design specifications for a Satellite with a Switch Mode Power Supply. This includes Multi-Phase Power Converters.
- Design, Verify, Bring up and Validate HW/FW requirements.
- Knowledge of writing firmware, device drivers and communications protocols for SoC chips.
- Respect noise & EMC behaviour of Switch-Mode Power Electronics
- EMI/EMC (Radiation and Susceptibility) and Safety pre-certification tests
Requirements of the Senior Electronics Engineer:
- Knowledge of High Voltage Switch Mode Power Supplies and Multiphase Converters (Buck Converter, Vienna Rectifier etc.).
- Extensive experience in the field of Hardware Design and Low-Level Software/ Firmware Development.
- Fluent English (German is a bonus!)
- Altium Designer, LTSpice, SolidWorks, Xilinx ISE/Vivado.
- DSO, MSO, Logic Analyser, Counters and DMM experience.
- Solar Controllers with MPPT, battery charge control, load management, state monitoring and remote interface.
- Mathcade, Matlab used in SW Loop Test
This is contract opportunity so this Senior Electronics Engineer role will not be available for long! If you or someone you know is interested please apply now!