Senior Design Engineer
Cubiq Recruitment Ltd
Bristol, City of Bristol, England
£60,000 - £70,000
Senior Avionics Design Engineer
Salary: Up to £70,000
As a Senior Avionics Design Engineer operating in the design organisation, you are responsible for development of designs and certification activities for projects assigned to you, including:
Development of the required design outputs (models, drawings, reports, documents etc) in readiness for approval as tasked by your team lead, within the defined project budgets.
Checking and compliance verification of design outputs in accordance with your delegated authorisation in the design organisation. Specific Requirements
Your responsibilities shall include but are not limited to:
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Attributes
- Development of designs and/or design artefacts in accordance with our EASA Design handbook in line with the scope, schedule and budget of assigned projects as part of the project team, working collaboratively with other members of the design organisation, manufacturing and installation team and suppliers.
- Develop designs that are compliant with the requirements of the project, including but not limited to compliance with the customer specification, functional requirements, appropriate certification requirements, established design rules, and producibility requirements
Tertiary education or suitable professional engineering qualification in the following areas based on discipline:
- For structures and mechanical design – Aeronautical/aerospace engineering, mechanical engineering
- For avionics and electrical design - Electrical/Electronics engineering, avionics design
Competence in the following software/design tools:
This company is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. ** If you're interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided *********@cubiqrecruitment.com ** Cubiq Recruitment is recognised as a trusted supplier of permanent, contract and interim recruitment services to AI, Software ERP, Engineering, Manufacturing and Commercial sectors. Our teams of specialist recruiters operate across all core commercial engineering & technology disciplines and specialist areas.
- For mechanical/structural design – SolidWorks, AutoCAD
- For electrical/avionics design – AutoCAD
- For systems integration – AutoCAD