11 months ago
THAISMILE AIRWAYS is seeking an outgoing individual to join the team as our Senior Customer Relations Officer. Candidates with customer service or technical support experience are invited to apply! The focus of a Customer Service Representative is providing a high quality customer experience on each customer touch point.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Report to Manager of Customer Relations.
• Responsible for customer feedbacks and customer complaints and manage service recovery to customers.
• Maintain a record of customer interactions or communication, record details of inquiries, complaints or problems and remedial actions taken.
• Answer inbound customer calls and e-mails.
• Take full ownership of customers’ problems and ensure complete customer satisfaction of problem resolution.
• Facilitate and maintain an effective corporate approach to the management of complaints.
• Take a role in the maintenance of a company –wide complaints reporting and tracking system and with the Departmental investigation of and responses to complaints
• Communicate customer feedback, trends and issues to the team and leadership.
• Following established policies, procedures, processes and workflows to ensure appropriate resolution of issues of moderate scope.
• Documenting all issues, comments and resolutions in appropriate software system applications.
• Co-ordinate events including Customer Relations activities and special event.
• Perform others duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Experience working in Customer relation environment is an advantage.
• Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and competency in both oral and written communication skill, Both Thai and English (minimum TOEIC score of 700).
• Must be self-motivated and detail oriented, with a positive/cooperative attitude.
• Intermediate computer skills using various software applications, including Microsoft Word & Excel.
• Well organized, strong administrative and detail oriented skills.