11 months ago
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
The nature of our global business is complex, and we rely on our Legal, Contracts and Compliance (LCC) team to help us get the job done. As a valued partner across our business, the LCC team plays a key role in our company’s success. Our LCC team members bring their passion, expertise and humor to everything they do, from safeguarding our employees' creative ideas to helping us maintain the highest standards of ethical behavior. Enjoy working with diverse groups? Want opportunities to grow your career at a fast-paced, global enterprise? If you want to bring your legal expertise to the aerospace industry, our team could be a great fit for you.
* Forecast the demand for particular products in terms of product mix to drive supply chain activities.
* Manages a regular forecasting process at both the detail and aggregated program/customer level.
* Develop and measure key performance indicators to track and evaluate forecasts made, to assist in assessing the effectiveness of the demand planning & forecasting function, and to work towards continuous improvement.
* Develop and maintain demand planning and forecasting assumptions, analysis, and decisions.
* Prepare reports and statistics related to the demand planning and forecasting function.
* Manage customer demand, analyze trends, manage forecast tools, and maintain accurate data.
* Ensure customer contractual requirements regarding demand and order execution are appropriately executed.
* Participate as the demand owner/representative in an organization’s sales and operations planning process, to enable demand-supply balancing analysis.
* Drive cross-functional collaboration to influence the demand on the supply chain and prioritize demand for order fulfillment based on business objectives and customer segmentation.
* Provide clear and concise recommendations to upper level management on information regarding future trends and demands.
* Review and assess risk to supply and demand variability and identify opportunities to manage and mitigate risk.
* Ensures data integrity and quality by reviewing data, identifying unusual occurrences, seeking explanations and assisting in developing corrections to prevent reoccurrences.
* Timely communication of demand information to all stakeholders using the appropriate communication method.
* Consult with functional teams such as master scheduling, program office, operations, finance, business development and product development (if applicable) to obtain relevant data and insights on demand.
* Support monthly Sales & Operations Planning process, action plans, issue resolution, and escalations.
* Support Sales & Operations Planning maturity and continuous improvement by utilizing UTC operating system tools and methodologies.
* Drive Demand Analytics through leading indicators of forecast accuracy and bias to yield improved On Time Delivery and Inventory.
* Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with all stakeholders.
* Support business, marketing, inventory or production strategies, and organizational / supply chain improvement opportunities to meet market needs.
* Coach and mentor staff as required.
* Perform and/or direct day to day administrative tasks.
* Demand and forecast planning
* Administration and management
* Production and processing
* Mathematics (e.g., analytical and statistical methods)
* Personnel and human resources
* Economics and accounting
* Relevant tools and technology
* Customer and personal service
* Education and training
* Active listening and learning
* Critical thinking
* Analytical and problem resolution
* Judgment and decision making
* Reading comprehension
* Project management
* Time management, presentation
* Results and process oriented - focus on process improvements
* Oral and written expression and comprehension
* Speech clarity and recognition
* Inductive and deductive reasoning
* Problem sensitivity
* Empower employees to work collaboratively, but also independently with the ability to make decisions
* Embrace progressive opportunities and good working conditions that are health and safety conscious
* Adhere to a strict code of ethical conduct
* Offer supportive management
* Stress tolerant
* Detail oriented
* Forward thinking
* 2+ years’ experience in a business or contracts related field preferred
* Existing proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint; SAP knowledge preferred; Sharepoint
* Bachelor's degree required (Business related preferred)
* Master's degree in Business preferred.
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.