8 months ago
Senior Contracts Administrator – Fleet-MON15826
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Act as liaison between various internal departments, management and customers with respect to the contract;
- Monitor contract and aircraft status to ensure accuracy, progress and completeness;
- Negotiate and draft contractual documents regarding amendments, restructurings and financing;
- Initiate correspondence and invoices to customers in accordance with the contract;
- Support the aircraft delivery process;
- Proactively ensure that contract risks are evaluated, assessed and brought to management's attention for resolution;
- Participate in customer meetings as well as departmental and program reviews;
- Prepare contract summaries and input data into appropriate databases and systems.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Law (preferably), Commerce or Business Administration or the equivalent;
- You have six (6) to ten (10) years of relevant drafting/negotiation experience in complex deals (contracts, law or procurement) or the equivalent;
- You have strong business acumen and knowledge of contracts and/or law;
- You have excellent administration and organizational skills;
- You also have strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills in French and English (verbal & written);
- You are able to take initiative, make sound decisions and are meticulous in approach with special attention to details;
- You are a multifunctional, task-oriented and dependable person who enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- You have strong leadership, problem-solving, time-management, and prioritization skills;
- You have high level of proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Your ideas move people.
Job: Contract Administration
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 15.07.2018, 9:27:41 PM