3 months ago
Senior Contract Administrator & Compliance Advisor-MON15949
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Support the team negotiating the agreements for the sale of new, pre-owned and specialized private jets around the world by ensuring that our operations and business transactions follow all relevant legal and internal rules;
- Draft and revise company policies, as well as implement and monitor adherence to them through internal processes and controls;
- Lead the negotiation of related agreements and direct internal stakeholders to align multiple interests with the terms of the agreements you are negotiating;
- Lead efforts to address continuous improvement to standard agreements and internal policies;
- Participate and contribute in meetings with Bombardier senior management, advising management on needed actions;
- Provide training to internal stakeholders on regulations and industry practices;
- Collaborate with a team of highly skilled, highly accomplished business and legal minds to achieve the business goals.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold at least a bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Law or equivalent;
- You have 8 years or more of experience in risk management, compliance, transactional work, or contract management;
- You possess knowledge of legal requirements and controls. Proven experience or knowledge of the aviation industry is an asset;
- You have a strong sense of integrity and professional ethics;
- You have excellent communication skills combined with the ability to understand and interpret contractual terms and conditions, as well as attention to details;
- You possess strong teamwork, interpersonal and persuasion skills;
- You are bilingual – French and English. Knowledge of a third language is an asset;
- You have strong drafting skills in English;
- You have the ability to work autonomously.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 19.08.2018, 11:38:53 PM