8 months ago
Senior Contract Administrator & Compliance Advisor-MON15949
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
The role of Senior Contract Administrator and Compliance Advisor is a dual role in which you will report into the Director Contracts, New and Pre-Owned Aircraft, Bombardier Business Aircraft and the Director Legal Services, Customer Experience and Export Control, Bombardier Business Aircraft.
In your role, you will:
- Support the New and Pre-Owned Aircraft Negotiation team and the Customer Experience team by ensuring that our operations and business transactions follow all relevant legal and internal rules;
- Improve the compliance program for all parts of the Customer Experience organization (parts distribution, service centers, line stations, customer response and training) by:
-assessing any major compliance risks in the Customer Experience organization;
-carrying out a gap analysis;
-developing policies and best practices where needed; and
-being accountable for monitoring and managing compliance processes and policies;
- Draft and revise company policies, as well as implement and monitor adherence to them through internal processes and controls for New and Pre-Owned Aircraft and for Customer Experience;
- Oversee compliance activities in New and Pre-Owned Aircraft as well as Customer Experience;
- Lead the negotiation of related agreements and direct internal stakeholders to align multiple interests with the terms of the agreements you are negotiating;
- Lead efforts to address continuous improvement to standard agreements and internal policies;
- Participate and contribute in meetings with Bombardier senior management, advising management on needed actions;
- Provide training to internal stakeholders on regulations and industry practices;
- Collaborate with a team of highly skilled, highly accomplished business and legal minds to achieve the business goals
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold at least a bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Law or equivalent;
- You have 8 years or more of experience in risk management, compliance, transactional work, or contract management;
- You possess knowledge of legal requirements and controls. Proven experience or knowledge of the aviation industry is an asset;
- You have the ability to travel;
- You have good judgement and analytical skills;
- Project management experience is an asset;
- You have a strong sense of integrity and professional ethics;
- You are confident and have experience working with senior management;
- You have excellent communication skills combined with the ability to understand and interpret contractual terms and conditions, as well as attention to details;
- You possess strong teamwork, interpersonal and persuasion skills;
- You are bilingual – French and English.
- You have strong drafting skills in English;
- You have the ability to work autonomously.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Contract Administration
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 16.01.2019, 2:11:40 PM