Line Up Aviation
is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity. Role:
Senior Commercial Officer Location:
My client is seeking a Senior Commercial Officer to support the Commercial Team in both proposal preparation and contract management. You will work closely with other business functions including Business development, Customer support and Technical business functions.
As Senior Commercial Officer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Degree or equivalent experience in law/business
- Broad contract law knowledge
- Experience of managing and advising on commercial and business risk
- Combines experience, intuition and strategic thinking to make considered judgements about the overall impact on the business and people, including potential threats
- International commercial awareness highly desirable
- UK MoD & US DoD contracts knowledge would be an advantage
As Senior Commercial Officer your main responsibilities will involve:
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Rose Blanch at Line Up Aviation
- Supporting or leading bid preparation activities and ensuring proposals are submitted on time.
- Acting as prime commercial contact with customers / potential customers and maintaining positive customer relations.
- Organising and leading internal governance reviews to submit customer proposals for Bid Approval Committee review.
- The preparation of all commercial aspects of complex proposals.
- The negotiation of contracts and agreements including complex terms and conditions of sale.
- Providing commercial support to other functions within the organisation.
- Maximising margins and ensuring the company’s position is protected in terms of legalities and liabilities
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!