6 months ago
Senior Cisco Voice Engineer - 1075960
KBR COMPANY INFORMATION
When you become part of the KBR team, your opportunities are endless. As a leading global engineering, construction, and services company, we support the hydrocarbon and government services markets on six continents. Serving our customers through diverse business units, we offer challenging assignments on some of the world's largest and most complex projects where our customers have come to value us, because they know We Deliver.
With operations in 40 countries, KBR has more than 34,000 people delivering services to customers in over 80 countries. Together they represent an unmatched reservoir of talent and experience in a wide range of markets.
Join us and you'll be part of a dynamic, elite team of professionals who understand what it takes to get a job done and has the experience, knowledge and determination to succeed.
Position Title: Senior Cisco Voice Engineer
Position Description/Job Responsibilities:
Daily responsibilities will include the following :
• Administration of Cisco CUCM, CUC, CUER, UCCX, CIMP voice environment.
• Administration and large array of IP phones and analog devices.
• Configuration and deployment in small to very large and complex global environments.
• Technical leadership on complex projects.
• Troubleshoot issues as necessary.
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience with a minimum of 10 years related experience
• Diagnostics with ISR Voice Gateways, ATA's, SCCP, MGCP, ISDN PRI and SIP Trunks.
• Good knowledge, understanding and troubleshooting of QoS
• Experience with Cisco an Polycom codecs, TMS, Expressways and Pexip
• Good knowledge of Cisco routers and switches.
• Cisco CCVP/CCIE certificate or equivalent experience.
• Documentation experience with Microsoft Visio, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Solid experience deploying virtual machines on Cisco UCS servers with VMWare
• Experience with Microsoft Skype also beneficial.
KBR offers a selection of competitive lifestyle benefits which could include a 401K plan with company match, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, flexible spending account, disability, paid time off, or flexible work schedule. We support career advancement through professional training and development.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
- IT Systems Administration