THIS IS WHERE GAME - CHANGING HAPPENS
TECHNOLOGY & INFRASTRUCTURE
Senior Business Analyst – Operations Business Systems
AGILE. INTEGRATED. SCALABLE. SECURE. FLEXIBLE. EXPERIENCE
As trusted advisors to the business we need to make sure that our systems and it processes supporting business meet each of the above principles by being agile, integrated, scalable, secured and flexible enough to provide the best customer experience aligned to our corporate goals. The team works strategically to make sure we have the right systems and processes in place. It’s an area in which we want to lead the industry – and our people ensure we do.
The job purpose is to provide subject matter expertise while engaging multiple stakeholders across units managing the scoping, planning, requirement analysis, solution design, system planning, user acceptance testing and implementation of software solutions and services for internal and external business stakeholders. The role will adapt and handle new business domains while mentoring and directing other colleagues to achieve success. The role will also contribute to business technology strategy by providing recommendations to BT management and internal/external business stakeholders on making in-house or buying commercial off-the-shelf applications and implementation of the same.
Qualifications and Education
- The job holder should be a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree holder preferably in Business Administration/Computer Science/Engineering.
- PMBOK, PMP, ITILv3 Foundation qualifications would be preferable
You should have 8 to 12 years of experience in Airport, aviation, transport and logistics domains delivering best of class IT systems with experience of managing relationships at Manager level for both internal and external partners.
You should have 6+ years of working knowledge in at least 3 of the following core areas namely Airport Operational Database, Resource Management Systems, Flight Information Display Systems, IATA, ICAO messaging and scheduling systems ( SITA,AFTN,ACL), Enterprise Service Bus, Mobile Applications for Situational Awareness, Terminal and Airfield Systems, knowledge of ACDM and AOCC functioning.
You should possess excellent verbal and written presentation skills including report writing skills.
Proven ability to successfully engage and deliver on multiple project/initiatives simultaneously while exceeding user expectations. Lead and deliver business solutions that balance technical capability, cost, and time, against business needs.
· Knowledge of SaaS, Passenger Processing Systems,CSA tools, , AODB, RMS, FIDS MI tools, forecasting tools, simulation tools, and real time analytics tools is preferable.
· Knowledge of euro control ACDM standards, Airport Operational Control Centres and Total Airport Management is preferable
· Knowledge of software development lifecycle and agile methodologies is preferable.
· Implementation and operating knowledge of ITILv3 and ISO20000 is preferable.
· Knowledge of airport related software applications is preferable.