11 months ago
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
Get onboard the UTC Aerospace Operations and Supply Chain team and play a part in managing our innovative products from inception to delivery. Operations and Supply Chain employees have the opportunity to network across our businesses and functions, all while improving the productivity, quality and efficiency of our operations worldwide.
Do you want to be a part of a global business, creating innovative solutions for the aerospace industry’s biggest customers? This is the core of what we do in the Electric, Environmental & Engine Systems (ES) business. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems, or creating a positive in flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, ES focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
* Inventory Planning and Management
* Product Life Cycle Management
* Provide support to Customer Service, Program Management
* Participate and contribute to monthly inventory metrics, SIOP (Sales and Operations Planning) process
* Complete special projects and assignments as requested
* 3 years experience in Supply Chain (planning & procurement).
* Knowledge and understanding of Supply Chain concepts.
* Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills
* Strong interpersonal and communications skills (oral & written)
* Self-starter with ability to work independently under pressure and react quickly to changing priorities
* Working knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
* ERP or MRP experience (SAP preferred)
* Advanced Excel experience (data analysis, formulas, pivot tables, VBA)
Bachelors Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management and/or related field
* APICS CPIM/CSCP, CPSM certification completed or in progress
At this time, UTC Aerospace Systems will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.