9 months ago
As part of the team that oversees apron development projects, you will be in charge of bringing new airfield infrastructure (e.g. taxiways and aprons) into operations through a systematic approach. In playing the role of a key interface between planning design teams and ground service providers, you will articulate operations-focused user requirements that are intended to sharpen the detailed development of new apron and aircraft movement areas. You will ensure the smooth and timely operationalisation of new airfield infrastructure through the conduct of table top exercises and ground trials to deliver additional airside capacity in an efficient and safe manner. Building strong rapport with internal and external stakeholders across various levels of seniority is necessary. Most importantly, you will need to combine big picture thinking with detail orientation in the course of work.
1. Diploma or Degree in Aviation or Aerospace or equivalent qualification in other disciplines
2. Demonstrates keen interest in aviation
3. Strong written and verbal communication skills
4. Energetic, team player, multi-tasks effectively and thrives in a fast-paced environment
5. Enjoys problem-solving and challenging status quo
6. Experience in apron design, aviation safety management or ground handling operations will be advantageous